- Information we collect: We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address. In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. We may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
- How we protect information: We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- Your rights regarding the use of your personal information: You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail.
- Age of consent: By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Email communications & opting out: Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
- Use license: (a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on this Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: (i) modify or copy the materials; (ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website; (iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or (v) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. (b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer: The materials on this Website are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and we hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this Website.
- Limitations: In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if we or our authorized representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and errata: The materials appearing on this Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials this Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: We have not reviewed all of the websites linked to our Website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.